How It Works:
After the initial consultation, one-on-one hourly coaching sessions are conducted by Skype, Facetime, or phone. After the first month (4 sessions), longer term programs are available. To get the most out of the Aligned Holistics program, clients must be willing to show up 100% for each session.
Amita Patel is a Board Certified Coach, writer, and expert in the fields of productivity and wellness.
Amita offers one-on-one coaching in strategy, productivity, work-life balance, time management, and wellness coaching. She is available to support you in optimizing your lifestyle, so you can achieve your goals and make them stick.
What You Learn:
- The systems that will help you to feel balanced
- Strategies and lifestyle tips so you can wake up feeling inspired, motivated, and energized
- The mindset tools to shift your thinking so you can feel confident in your own skin
- Tips to achieve balance so you never feel guilty or overwhelmed
- Easy to use tools to use at home or work to keep focused, organized, and solution-oriented
What You Get:
- Weekly/daily support, strategizing and encouragement
- A step-by-step action plan customized to help you achieve your personal, lifestyle, or productivity goals
- Systems and strategy recommendations customized for your needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Self-care rituals to start and end your day positively
- Clarity on your goal and the obstacles getting in the way
- A safe, confidential, judgment free space to feel supported
About Aligned Holistics:
Aligned Holistics is a coaching services company that empowers individuals to achieve their goals and make them stick. As a coach, writer, and wellness expert, Amita works with individuals to break through their barriers and embrace lifestyle change from the inside-out. Her unique 5 Pillar Approach empowers clients to create sustainable health and happiness.
Amita is currently completing her second Master's Degree from New York University and received her Health Coach Certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. The fields of wellness, healthcare, happiness, and productivity are continuously changing. Clients have the benefit of a coach who has the most recent research and comprehensive training in emotional wellbeing, human behavior, and the holistic approach. Aligned Holistics has been featured on CBS, NBC, and the Huffington Post. Click here to learn more about Amita.